The Slip Collar is your basic collar. It is built in such a way as to not get tangled or caught up in anything when the dogs are in the gangline.
The slip collar is built to lay flat around the dogs neck. The large ring is easy to grab when it is cold and your fingers are frozen. This also makes it easier to hang onto the dog when moving from the picket line to the gangline. Make as many as you need and then make extras to carry in your sledbag or vehicle.
When ordering your copy of Canadian Slip Collar, make sure you have included your correct mailing address. Your copy will be sent via Canada Post.
- One full size paper pattern.
- Ten pages of instructions,drawings and images to help you build your collar.
- Care and washing instructions.
- Tips and Tricks.
- Support/help is just an email away.
Price: $12.00 Canadian
- Shipping and handling is included.
- Orders for the Canadian Slip Collar Pkg, will take a couple of weeks depending on when we receive your order and which part of the world you live in. Many Trails.
- Return to Our Products
The greatest asset a dogmusher can have is patience.